- WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER
- Part Time (16-29 hrs/week) and Full Time (30+ hrs/week)
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains inventory, including receiving, rotating, restocking and facing
- Maintains cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of store's sales and support area
- Enjoys learning and wants to learn continuously about dogs, cats and small animals
- Offers excellent customer service by providing a happy, educational and fun experience to everyone who visits Anaheim Feed
- Required skills:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- A self-starter, but happy to take direction and learn from others
- A team player: contributes to the happiness and effectiveness of co-workers
- Has the flexibility to adapt to a work schedule that reflects the needs of customers, coworkers and Anaheim Feed
- Employee Feeding Program (free food for your dogs and cats)
- Generous storewide employee discount
- Full time employees eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Full time employees eligible for a 401k plan (with matching contributions)
- HOW TO APPLY 👇:
- Option 1. E-mail your resume AND work availability to email@example.com. Please use subject line: AF HIRING
- Option 2. Print application download here. Fill it out and return to the customer service desk in store. Please attach resume if available.
If you're selected for an interview, you'll receive a reply via e-mail or primary phone number within 1 week. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!